Karun Jewellery's Personal Data Policy
General information about the Personal Data Law
The law Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK was adopted on March 24, 2016 and published in the official newspaper No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication and some on October 7, 2016.
Information as a data controller
In accordance with the KVKK No. 6698 and in the capacity of Data Controller, your personal data is within the framework explained on this page; It will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed to third parties, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK, where the legislation allows.
How can your personal data be processed?
Pursuant to the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with our company is obtained, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, fully or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, in short, it is subject to any processing performed on the data may be processed by us. Any operation performed on data within the scope of KVKK is considered as "processing of personal data."
Purposes of processing your personal data and legal reasons
Personal data you share,
* In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology and to improve our products and services;
* Law No: 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6502 on the protection of consumers and regulation on the service providers and intermediary service providers in electronic commerce, published in the official gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, prepared on the basis of these regulations. To record the identity, address and other necessary information in order to identify the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation publised in;
* To prepare all records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper transactions which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; to comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
* In order to provide information to prosecutor's offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters of public security and legal disputes upon request and in accordance with the legislation; It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations. Information about the third parties or organizations to which your personal data can be transferred. Persons and organizations related to the services provided by us such as suppliers, cargo, companies, primarily providing the e-commerce infrastructure of our company, program partner organizations that we cooperate with to carry out our activities and/or as Data Processor, domestic/international organizations and other third person.
How can your personal data be collected?
Your personal data;
* With information such as name, surname, TR identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address through the forms on our company's website and mobile applications; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser and browsing time and details;
* By means of our sales and marketing department employees, branches suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbally, in writing or electronically;
* In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distance, verbal or written received from people who share their personal data with business cards, CVs, bids and other ways, for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with our company, applying for a job, making an offer from electronic media;
* In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social media platforms; can be precessed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before the provisions of the KVKK are effected
* Your personal data which were obtained in accordance with the law in terms of membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchase and other forms before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016 are also processed and preserved in accordance with the terms and conditions set for in this document.
Transfer of your personal data abroad
Your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and are abroad in accordance with the purposes of the contract ( to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) may also be transferred to service intermediaries.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database systems of our company in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK; except legal obligations and the regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way. Our company is obliged to prevent the illegal processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, to prevent unauthorized access to the systems and databases where your personal data is stored, to take software and physical security measures such as access management. If it is learned that personal data has been obtained by others illegally, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately, in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and in accordance with the relevant article the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
* Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
* If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
* Learning the purpose of the processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose.
* Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at domestic or abroad,
* Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
* Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
* In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
* Objecting to the emerge of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
* Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data. KARUN KUYUMCULUK, located at Teşvikiye caddesi No:25 Nişantaşı Şişli/ İstanbul, registered with the registry number 456497 of the İstanbul Ticaret Odası with the MERSIS number 2746-6961-5840-0019, is the Data Controller within the scope of KVKK. The Data controller Representative to be appointed by our company will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided. Personal Data Owners can be direct their questions, options or requests to any of the following communication channels: